Tuesday 1 December 2020

gay promotion in India?..sorry, in lighter vein



In lighter vein
I am not aware of Indian Government approving Gay Marriages.  Is Kannada Matrimony.com promoting Gay Marriages?  Don't know, may be Yes.  In order to support this here are some screenshots validating my doubt.

I had posted the profile of my close relative (He not She) in Kannada Matrimony portal.  I have been receiving mails from Kannada Matrimony every now and then.  I normally log in to matrimony website once in a month or so and do some searches.   Usually I don't open the mails as the gist is visible in the subject column. 

To my surprise today I received a mail stating that Mr. N Ravi, Ashok and 135 others are interested in the profile.  Curious, isn't it?

Anyway, please don't get frightened?  This should be due to some software hitch and a patch is needed, that's all.





end- ನಡೆದದ್ದು written sometime ಇನ್ 2018

.
back to  

end.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment