Tuesday 1 December 2020

valentine gift


In lighter vein..
         On reaching home
         I thought 
         my wife was alone.       

              The Valentine Gift        
              I ever wish to give
              is not a surprise
              but was thoughtful,
              prideful
              and of course priceless.                       

         She was very happy
         to get it 
         as early as I give it.

              I never allowed her to guess
              as my hands were bare;
              She tried to search my pockets
              but I told her to bear.             

         As tense mounted
         which was indicated
         in her twinkling eyes,
         I said to close her eyes
         which she obliged
         probably thinking
         I might show tickets
         for the evening show
         or train tickets
         for our long journey
         or a necklace
         for her beautiful face
         or at least ear drops
         for her lovely ear rings.

        To her surprise
         as a matter wise
         I dragged her,
         hugged her,
         and kissed her
         whispering in her ear
         whether she needs more.

              She tried to push 
              against my wish
              as she was ashamed 
              and wondered how dare
              when children were
              already there
              watching the affair.

end- ನಡೆದದ್ದು ಅಲ್ಲ thoughts documented sometime ಇನ್ 2002

.
back to  

end.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment